Sugabyte is looking for a technical support engineer to help support our customers who use SugarCRM. Not purely technical, but also consultative – you will be helping our customers via telephone, ticketing system and remote screenshare.
SugarCRM is a Customer Relationship Management web application. You will be given full training on the ‘ins and outs’ of SugarCRM, how our customers use it and how we support it.
Your duties include:
- Management of inbound tickets/email
- Prioritising workload
- Troubleshooting technical application errors
- Populating our knowledge-base system for faster future resolutions
- Receiving phone calls from our customers
- Regular reach out to our customers (email and phone)
- Host online training screenshare sessions (you will be the expert with SugarCRM!)
What we offer you
- Good eye for detail and documenting your work
- Passion or strong interest in web technologies and I.T
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to work well in a team (we all help each other out)
- Very good English language speaking and writing skills
- Training & support throughout your career
- Competitive salary dependant on experience (20k to 30k dependant on experience)
- Opportunity to grow and advance in an exciting and fast-growing company
Sugabyte is one of Europe’s leading SugarCRM Implementation Partners. We re-sell and implement CRM technologies from our partner; SugarCRM. Based in Peterborough, we have been implementing Sugar (and associated technologies) for the past 8 years. With 250+ projects under our belt, we’re extremely experienced in helping companies sell better, market better and provide their own customer experiences worthy of the 2020 name tag. Our team is our most prized asset and over the years we’ve been blessed to have talented, interesting, and focused team members. In recruitment, our key focus is you, over your skill-level. Our careful selection of members to date has resulted in a wonderful working environment. We have a generous working space at our new office in Peterborough with plenty of parking, open working atmosphere and a pool table for tournaments. Everyone works on a MacBook with dual external 4k displays. Organisations around Europe rely on Sugabyte to help and assist with their CRM projects. Many view Sugabyte as an extension of their own team! ‘ The CRM department’. 2020 will be a big growth year for us, are you along for the ride?
How to apply:
Email your CV to [email protected]
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Sugabyte does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Sugabyte employee. Sugabyte will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered the property of Sugabyt and will be processed accordingly.